Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Our New CFO



I can't help myself. I'm a sucker for perusing the sweet furry faces of Petfinder, and though we were officially NOT looking for a new dog, something about this one stopped me in my tracks.

Maggie, now Leeloo, was a dead ringer for Fergus back when he was younger and browner. The fact that she had been left in a roadside ditch and found by road crew workers broke my heart. I showed her picture to my husband, Rick, and in that moment I think our resolve was sunk. Three days later, Leeloo was officially a part of our pack.

So now we have this little lump guarding Old Man Fergus and protecting the estate. And we are quite smitten with her.


I am also officially banned from Petfinder, but boy does it feel good to have given somebody deserving a second chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment