Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Full Steam Ahead

Today 5K9 has officially gone live. For me, getting a website put together is a piece of cake. I know good design which may be the complete opposite for any other new business owner. Networking is going to be my greatest challenge, but I look forward to finding all of my future running buddies!

This past Saturday, I had one of my best 5K race times ever. Over the winter I worked hard to incorporate strength training into my normal routine. Hill repeats became a normal part of my week too. All the while, I kept asking myself, "Why am I doing this again?" Well, the answer my friends, is a personal best. Hard work truly does pay off.

With that in mind, I'm going to bust my buns to find some great dogs to run with, and to give them some awesome fun time. I genuinely look forward to the challenge ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment